Gain a comprehensive overview of the renewable energy sector, in just three days
Renewable energy, green energy, alternative energy – while these are all in the news and public eye, what are they and how do they differ or are similar? To what extent are they a material part of the commercial, economic policy, and corporate strategic and societal framework?
The 3 Day MBA in Renewable Energy is designed to give a comprehensive overview of this sector, including in respect to the two main categories of energy: power generation and transport. In particular, the course will focus on the financial and investment perspective and significance (especially on a project level) and impact from a corporate strategic planning direction. Interactive case studies and examples will focus on direct projects and investments, with a focus on emerging markets Asia.
In just three days you will:
- Look at supply and demand, the key drivers, players and roles, country programmes and the potential of the green energy sector
- Consider the main markets – such as biomass, wind, geothermal and hydro – from a project risk and investment perspective
- Learn about global patterns of supply and demand for transport fuels
- Get to grips with niche renewable energy segments
- Learn all about energy efficiency programmes and business, as well as looking at grid and transmissions considerations
- Find out about government policy drivers and the role of corporate strategy, as well as looking at alternative externalities such as the nuclear and shale sectors
- Consider how demographic and macroeconomic changes are likely to affect supply and demand and think about the possible future direction for investments
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.