Thailand now has one of the highest electrification rates in Southeast Asia with enough electricity supply to nearly all of its population. The Thai government’s major priority is seeking ways to diversify fuel sources to secure electricity supply and grid reliability through its 20 year power development plans.
“State owned Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT) aimed to invest THB39 billion this year to build new power plants and upgrade transmission networks.” -Reuters report, 3 Feb 2014
IBC’s 2nd Annual Thailand Power & Electricity conference will provide insight into the growing new power generation project opportunities and Thailand’s development plans to encourage investment and boost the country’s power generation capacity in order
Don’t Miss the Latest Updates for 2014!
- ERC’s insight on the latest amendment to Thailand’s power development plan (3rd revision)
- Identify massive project opportunities in renewable power generation: solar and biomass power
- Accelerating growth and development for solar power projects
- Examining the increasing importance of coal fired power plants
- Securing funds for capital intensive power projects
- Update on gas and LNG market outlook in Thailand
- Update on investments, projects and legislation in Thailand driving smart grid development
- Find out where the biggest growth potential is for investment and electricity trading between Thailand and other countries in the Indochina region
Ann Na Lee
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.