Marcus Evans takes great pride in organising the 2nd Annual CONSTRUCTION EXCELLENCE: Prefab, Precast & Modular Buildings flagship event scheduled from the 13th – 15th of November 2017.
This event uncovers various market trends and identifies market dynamics, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the prefabrication industry. Here we will also delve into both growth strategies and explore how these technologies, as well as, innovative processes are being more widely adopted by the companies to increase their construction productivity and enhance long term sustainability.
Stream One: Prefab & Hybrid Systems We will explore the latest on Design for Manufacturing Assembly (DFMA) and Prefabricated Pre-Finished Volumetric Construction (PPVC) to increase speed and reduce cost. Also, learn how to leverage on prefab to improve the design and construction process, improve productivity and drive adoption of modular construction.
Stream Two: Precast We will examine how to harness on performance based design for precast structures and relook the existing manufacturing and site installation practices to design more resilient buildings. Also, discover how to capitalise on BIM and precast concrete for affordable housing to accelerate delivery timelines and reduce costs.
3rd Day Workshop - BuildSmart: Improving Integration and Collaboration Across the Construction Value Chain
This workshop will look at how to best plan for a holistic implementation of Modern Methods of Construction (MMC) through a combination of presentations and potential site visits to case study projects.
Attending this Premier marcus evans Conference will enable you to gain insights into Best Practice Strategies and Techniques including:
- Implementing strategies to better plan and execute prefab projects on time and within budget
- Determining key considerations on where and when to go modular
- Exploring best practices in cost and project management, as well as quality control
- Catalysing BIM and construction softwares to mitigate risks and enhance overall productivity
- Setting new sustainability ratings and performance benchmarks to increase environmental efficiency
- Ensuring smooth integration of modules on-site and end of line construction to reduce time spent on-site
- Benchmarking and networking opportunities with key industry experts and trendsetters worldwide