Join us on November 26th for the 2020 GRESB Results, where we will provide insights into the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance of real estate portfolios in Asia with a focus on management, including corporate governance and stakeholder engagement. We’ll dialogue on the live topics and fast-emerging trends facing our industry like resilience and climate adaptation; embodied carbon and life cycle assessments; and building certifications and asset-level insights.
This results event is held in partnership with GRESB Premier Partner ARE and hosted by GRESB Global Partner CBRE.
- Welcome & Introduction | Mr. Henry Chin, Global Head of Investor Thought Leadership and Head of Research APAC, CBRE
- GRESB Real Estate Results & Trends
- Panel Discussion 1 | Investors
- Mr. Thijs Schoenaker, Director Private Real Estate Asia-Pacific, PGGM
- Ms. Yoonmee Jeong, Sustainable Finance, Global Corporate Banking, OCBC
- Mr. Koki Fukui, Department Director, Real Estate Finance Department, Development Bank of Japan
- Moderator: Mr. Ruben Langbroek, Head of Asia Pacific, GRESB
- Panel Discussion 2 | Managers
- Ms. Ellie Tang, Head of Sustainability, New World Development Company Limited
- Mr. Boon Kang Tang, Director of Group Risk Management & Internal Audit, ARA Asset Management
- Mr. Feng Lu, Managing Director, CITIC Capital
- Moderator: Mr. Benjamin McCarron, Lead Representative Asia, GRESB
- Wrap-up & Closing
Sacha van Tuijn
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.