Join us on November 11th for the 2020 GRESB Infrastructure Results, where we will provide insights into the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance of infrastructure portfolios in Oceania and dialogue on the live topics and fast-emerging trends facing our industry like contributing to the SDGs; transitioning to net-zero; resilience and adaptation; and ESG frameworks, tools and standards.
This results event is hosted by GRESB Global Partner GHD.
- Welcome & Housekeeping | Mr. Arvind Sharma, Technical Director, Sustainability, GHD
- Introduction | Ms. Ainsley Simpson, CEO, ISCA
- GRESB Infrastructure Results & Trends | Ms. Cathy Granneman, Associate Infrastructure, GRESB
- Panel Discussion 1 | Managers & Operators
- Ms. Ainsley Simpson, CEO, ISCA
- Ms. Leisel Moorhead, Partner Global Infrastructure, QIC
- Mr. Matthew Brennan, Head of Sustainability, Transurban
- Moderator: Mr. Arvind Sharma, Technical Director, Sustainability, GHD
- Panel Discussion 2 | Investors
- Ms. Talieh Williams, Head of Investment Stewardship, VFMC
- Ms. Lucy Thomas, Head of Investment Stewardship, TCorp
- Moderator: Mr. Ruben Langbroek, Head of Asia Pacific, GRESB
- Wrap-up & Closing
Sascha van Tuijn