Sustainability Knowledge Group is proud to announce its 15th CSR & Sustainability Meetup on April 12th in Dubai!
Our guest speakers will discuss the concept and value of communications in our demanding times and how to utilize the value of Social media for Sustainability and CSR purposes. Award winning social media strategist, Anas Almarie, will demonstrate the power of social media and how CSR & Sustainability Professionals can exploit the opportunities of the online sphere.
Aglaia Ntili is the Managing Director of Sustainability Knowledge Group, providing Sustainability and CSR advisory and training services at international corporate level. She is the founder of CSR Coaching, supporting professionals in Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability. Aglaia has made important contributions as practitioner, trainer, coach and advisor. At the meetup, she will focus on the need to communicate the CSR journey, the value of quality content and the role of communication in the CSR and Sustainability profession.
Anas Almarie is
- Founder of MENA Social Media Awards
- Director of Training at Focus Social Academy (20 trainers on board)
- Accredited Social Media Strategist by The National Institute for Social Media, NISM - USA
- TV guest speaker on LinkedIn Social Media & Business Awards
- Judge at International Business Excellence Awards, Gulf Digital Experience Awards & Gulf Customer Experience Awards 2016
- Former Lecturer at University of Sharjah – Engineering School
- Keynote Speaker & Featured Speaker at many conferences & symposiums in the GCC & Levant, Africa
- LinkedIn Trainer at Social Media Club-MENA (International)
- Social Media Trainer at Focus Academy, Focus Business Training
- More info: www.AnasAlmarie.com
At the meetup, he will articulate the attendees on main key elements for CSR and Sustainability professionals:
- Social Media Fundamentals
- Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Twitter, Periscope, LinkedIn & Pinterest) What’s in it for us?
Where:Holiday Inn, Al Barsha, Dubai
When: Tuesday, April 12th @ 6:30pm
To join this meetup please visit: http://www.meetup.com/CSR-Sustainability-Meetup-Dubai
For information contact: Sustainability Knowledge Group
Aglaia Ntili, email@example.com, Tel: +971 55323 1190
Host: Holiday Inn, Al Barsha:
‘’Set in the heart of New Dubai, Holiday Inn Dubai – Al Barsha is a perfect blend of contemporary design and classic elegance. The hotel has 309 rooms including 54 suites. Each room is equipped with the latest facilities, tastefully decorated to meet every guest’s needs and comfort. Business houses have access to a wide variety of conference venues equipped with state-of-the-art technology. Completing the Holiday Inn experience are our award winning restaurants, bars, banquet facilities and impeccable service.’’
About CSR & Sustainability Meetup Dubai:
CSR and Sustainability Meetup Dubai is the 1st meetup in the region to unite all CSR and Sustainability professionals. Our aim is to network, exchange knowledge and expertise, generate new thinking on what best practice sustainability might look like, both in theory and in practice, incorporating social, financial, environmental aspects. Our events are open for everyone to attend. http://www.meetup.com/CSR-Sustainability-Meetup-Dubai/
The CSR & Sustainability Meetup is sponsored by Sustainability Knowledge Group:
Sustainability Knowledge Group is a global advisory firm dedicated in creating value for businesses through strategic CSR and Sustainability solutions. We provide certified training, coaching and tailor-made advisory solutions grounded in international theory and successful application. Our Vision is to make Sustainable Business a Choice for companies and organizations around the world. www.sustainabilityknowledgegroup.com