The theme for the 13th APRSCP is “Enabling SCP towards Achieving Green Growth”. This theme is based on enhancing sustainable development and addressing challenges of climate change through the following criteria:
- Increasing Sustainable Consumption and Production (SCP) implementation to escalate Green Growth in the Asia-Pacific Region;
- Greater involvement of private sector participation for enhancing ownership of and championing SCP initiatives;
- Increase private-public partnerships in SCP for multi-stakeholder cooperative efforts in Green Growth and achieving SDGs;
- Integrating SCP with Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in Green Growth strategies, programs and action plans.
The supporting enablers and sub-themes are aimed at engaging industry and business, as well as decision-makers in the public and private sectors, to drive Green Growth, and are addressed in the parallel Roundtable sessions. These sub-themes are:
- Technology and Innovation – as enablers for green growth and sustainable business
- Green Financing – enabling green financing and reducing risks for financial institutions as well
- as business and industry
- Low Carbon Communities – enabling sustainable lifestyle toward low carbon cities and sustainable consumption
>>View the agenda here: https://goo.gl/4UaAwx
For more information, please contact us at +65 6506 0965 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.