10th Anniversary of the European-Ukrainian Energy Agency will be celebrated with the 10th European-Ukrainian Energy Day - Strategic session: “New Era of RES and EE in Ukraine: Horizon-2025”.
The event will take place on November 14, 2019 in Kyiv, Ukraine.
All participants of the renewable energy market in Ukraine are concerned about the future rules and future of the RES market in Ukraine. So let’s discuss ways to address the pressing and painful issues of today:
• Stabilisation of the situation of RES in the new electricity market, in particular, improvement of PSO mechanisms, stabilization of the state regulator (NEURC) and amendments to the legislation and the Constitution of Ukraine.
• Completing the development of secondary legislation on the auction system and setting RES support quotas.
Objective is to predict what the market will be in 5 years? Together, we define the planning horizon for all RES and EE market players.
We invited all market representatives as Parliament, Ministries, experts and foreign investors to the conversation.
Participants at the strategic session (List of speakers under confirmation):
• Oleksiy Orzhel - Minister of Energy and Environment Protection
• Andrii Gerus - Head of the Committee of Energy, Housing and Utilities Sector
• Janez Kopac –Director of Energy Community Secretariat
• Johannes Baur -Head of Operations Section 3 “Economic cooperation, energy, infrastructure and environment” of EU Delegation to Ukraine
• Aliona Babak, Minister for Communities and Territories Development of Ukraine
• Private investors – members of EUEA
Comments of experts:
Olga Yeriomina, Associate Director, Senior Banker, Energy EMEA, Sustainable Infrastructure Group, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (confirmed)
Jason Brett Pellmar – IFC director for the region of Ukraine, Moldova and Belarus
George Cristodorescu – Director of GIZ Ukraine
Vsevolod Kovalchuk – CEO of PJSC Ukrainian Power Company “Ukrenergo”
Representative of USAID “Energy Security Project”
Julia Shevchuk, Chief Investment Advisor at NEFCO
The participants of the Strategic Session will give clear answers to the main questions:
1. What should be the scope of RES and EE in 2025?
2. What needs to be done right now to make the vision of 2025 a reality? To do list
3. The attractiveness of the Ukrainian RES market in 2025 from the point of view of foreign investors.
EUEA 10th Anniversary Platinum Partner
United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) Project “UKR IEE Introduction of Energy Management System Standard in Ukrainian Industry” (UKR IEE Project)
EUEA 10th Anniversary Gold Partner:
iC consulenten; Polish Investment and Trade Agency
EUEA 10th Anniversary Partners:
CES, Avenston, GOLAW, Indian Solar, Acciona
Under support of Ukraine Invest
Duration of the event:
14.00 - 17.00 Strategic Session: “A New Era of RES and EE in Ukraine: Horizon-2025”.
17.00 - 22.00 - Celebrations and Reception dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the European-Ukrainian Energy Agency
Venue: Premier Palace Hotel, ul. Pushkinskaya, 29
Participation is free of charge for members of the European-Ukrainian Energy Agency.
To cover organisational costs, the participation fee for other market participants is given below:
The cost of participation in the Strategic Session only (14.00-17.30) is 80 Euro (2200 UAH)
The cost of participation in the Strategic Session + Solemn Reception (14.00-22.00) is 150 Euro (4000 UAH)
Association “European-Ukrainian Energy Agency” (EUEA) brings together national and internationally known investors from Austria, Belgium, Great Britain, Norway, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, USA and other countries that implement projects worth more than 1.5 billion Euros in Ukraine constructing power plants using of solar, wind and biomass/biogas.
EUEA member companies: Acciona, Avenston, Celynx AG, CES, DTEK, EDS Engineering, EMSOLT, Eurocape, GOLAW, Guris, Greenworx, iC consulenten, IMEPOWER, Indian Solar, Khmelnytsky Bio Power Plant, NBT AS, Scatec Solar, Schletter Group, Sinnalba group LLC, Smart Energy, Thermosystems, Ukraine Power Resources, Ukrwindinvestments, Volten, YEO Electrical & Automation.
Event details and registration: http://euea-energyagency.org/en/european-ukrainian-energy-day/current
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.