We are excited to put on this online 1-day Sustainability Reporting Standards training course plus a live Q&A; session with our lead instructor, Mr. Sean Flynn. After your registration has been confirmed, a team member will follow up with the URL information to access the online training event. Please disregard the event address: it will be online only.
This instructional course is a one-day training on Sustainability Reporting Standards in 2018.
- 2018 Update on Sustainability Reporting Frameworks & Standards
- Identifying the material issues on which to report
- Transparency and accountability
- Developing priorities through stakeholder engagement
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- Tools and strategies to deliver an effective sustainability messages
- Tailoring reporting solutions to meet a company’s unique needs
- Measuring and reporting on community investment
- Issues-based reporting
- Reporting CSR activities to key stakeholders
- Developing an effective communications plan