We are excited to put on this online 1-day Stakeholder Management Masterclass training course plus a live Q&A; session with our lead instructor, Mr. Sean Flynn. After your registration has been confirmed, a team member will follow up with the URL information to access the online training event. Please disregard the event address: it will be online only.
This course will allow students to understand the mechanics of effective stakeholder engagement and its relation to positive business tactics. Through a hands-on approach, this instructor-led course is suited to present and future CSR professionals involved in creating business partnerships and relationships.
- Strategic Sustainability and CSR Concepts
- Stakeholder list management, reorganisation, and prioritisation
- Sustainability and implementation of CSR programmes
- Sustainability reporting and analysis of Stakeholder engagement levels
- Sustainable communications throughout your organisation
- Lasting network with similar individuals in industry and resolve shared challenges
- Perform successful initiatives involved in stakeholder engagement
- Bring together partners’ goals and objectives with sustainability strategies
- Improve Sustainability reporting and performance
- Complete stakeholder framework including strategy, engagement, prioritisation, and mapping
- Expand policies to achieve effective stakeholder support
- Recognize and administer safeguards against Stakeholder risks and opportunities
- Gain advantages from growth opportunities
- Identify and reduce Stakeholder risk
- Sustainable stakeholder engagement evaluation and preparation
- Best practices to maximise the influence of stakeholder programmes
- Charting an actionable strategy according to main stakeholder lists and the channels of engagement
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) stakeholder management outcome disclosures
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.