IBC Asia’s Philippines Power & Electricity Conference will be co-located with Transmission and Distribution Asia Conference.
The event sets to deliver the most comprehensive overview of the Philippines’ electricity market and the government’s plans for a sustainable energy future.
The conference will bring together representatives from the power generation, transmission and distribution companies, local and foreign investors and policy regulators to discuss the immense opportunities in the competitive electricity market in the Philippines.
The event will be held from the 3-6 March 2014 in Manila, Philippines.
Key conference topics include:
- Government minister keynote
- Open access retail competition updates and the panel discussion on its commercialisation
- The power project approval process and environmental compliance for coal fired power plants
- Coal supply, clean coal technology outlooks in Philippines
- Featured coal fired power plant case studies
- Gas master plan 2013 updates and panel discussion on gas & LNG future to diversify Philippines generation mix
- Government’s renewable energy road map and investment opportunities
- Newly proposed renewable energy trading system
- Case studies of commercialising renewable energy projects
- Panel discussions of renewable energy Feed-in Tariff and key challenges across all generation resources
- Transmission & Distribution infrastructure updates to connect Power Plants to the Grid
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.philippinespower.com
For more information, please visit www.ibc-asia.com | www.informa.com
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.