According to a new report by Allied Market Research titled, “Global E-Waste Management Market - Size, Industry Analysis, Trends, Opportunities, Growth and Forecast, 2013 - 2020”, the global E-Waste Management Market would reach an amount of $49.4 billionby 2020, registering a CAGR of 23.5% during 2014 - 2020.
The ever-growing need for adapting the latest technology is the prime factor for a large volume of E-Waste generated across the globe. The Asia Pacific region contributes to the largest revenue share in the global E-Waste management market, followed by European countries. Analysis of the market indicates that the global volume of e-waste accounted for 57.7 million tonnes in 2013.
Key findings of the study:
- Presently, the trashed E-waste holds a larger percentage share as compared to the recycled E-Waste.
- In the global E-Waste management market, household appliances generate the largest amount i.e. approx. 46 per cent of E-Waste as compared to other sources, followed by the IT and Telecommunications sector
- The IT and Telecommunications sector is expected to produce a large volume of E-Waste by 2020
- Asia-Pacific region would generate the highest revenue for the E-Waste management market by 2020.
- The E-Waste management rate in Asia-Pacific and European regions is higher than developed countries such as U.S, Canadaand Mexico
To view the report, visit the website at http://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/e-waste-management-market
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive