Yogyakarta, Indonesia was the host to the 7th Annual Global CSR Summit & Awards 2015 on 19th March 2015 at Sheraton Mustika Yogyakarta Resort and Spa.
The Global CSR Awards 2015 is Asia’s most prestigious recognition awards programme for Corporate Social Responsibility. This prestigious award recognizes companies for outstanding, innovative and world class products, services, projects and programmes implemented in the year 2014 to 2015.
The projects must demonstrate the Company’s leadership, sincerity and ongoing commitments in incorporating ethical values, compliance with legal requirements, and respect for individuals, communities and the environment in the way they do business.
Over 200 senior executives from multinational and leading corporations in Asia attended the event and witnessed the awards presentation graced by guest of honour Prof. Dr. Ir. Tahlim Sudaryanto from The Ministry of Agriculture.
Out of 200 entries received from all over the world, a final selection of 36 companies were awarded top honours in the 7 main award categories namely: Best Community Programme, Best Environmental Excellence, Excellence in Provision of Literacy & Education, Empowerment of Women, Best Workplace Practices, Product Excellence and CSR Leadership.
A new category was included this year to honour the most inclusive company.
The award ceremony was held after the conference & exhibition which witnessed over 30 international speakers presenting best practices in CSR.
The Most Inclusive Company for 2014-2015: PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk
Best Community Programme Award
- Platinum: PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk
- Gold: Standard Chartered Bank, Indonesia, Tenaga Nasional, Interface, Inc
- Silver: PT Pertamina (Persero) Tbk, PT Sampoerna Tbk
- Bronze: Asian Agri
Best Environmental Excellence Award
- Platinum: PT Great Giant Pineapple Indonesia
- Gold: Maynilad Water Services, Inc, TNB Janamanjung Sdn Bhd, Pt Holcim Indonesia Tbk
- Silver: APP, PT Levi Strauss Indonesia
- Bronze: Oceana Gold
Excellence in Provision of Literacy & Education
- Platinum: PT Trakindo Utama
- Gold: Samsung Asia Pte Ltd, PT YTL Jawa Timur, Sarawak Energy Berhad
- Silver: PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk, Putera Sampoerna Foundation
- Bronze: Megaworld Foundation
Empowerment of Women Award
- Platinum: PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk
- Gold: PT L’Oreal Indonesia, PT Indosat Indonesia
- Silver: PT Donggi-Senoro LNG
- Bronze: Lafarge Cement Indonesia
Best Workplace Practices
- Platinum: DHL Express Philippines Corporation
- Gold: PT L’Oreal Indonesia, Oceana Gold
- Silver: Dubai Customs
- Bronze: PT Trakindo Utama
Product Excellence Award
- Platinum: PT Chandra Asri Petro-Chemical Tbk
- Gold: Ricoh Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, PT Telkomsel Indonesia
- Silver: Proctor & Gamble
- Bronze: Bank Indonesia
- Platinum: PT Adaro
- Gold: PT Sarihusada, Petronas
- Silver: TNB Janamanjung Sdn Bhd
- Bronze: Pt Bumi Serpong Damai - Sinarmas Land
For more information please visit www.globalcsr.tpgi.org or contact Nora at email@example.com for media enquiries.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.