What are the benefits of reporting your city climate and environmental data? How can your city maximise these benefits by reporting high-quality data?
Join our 1-hour webinar co-hosted by CDP and ICLEI Southeast Asia to hear how reporting can support your city, guidance on best practice reporting, and insights from Southeast Asian cities including Ormoc, the Philippines, Seberang Perai, Malaysia, and Balikpapan, Indonesia on how reporting has supported them on their climate action journey.
Date: 7 April 2021, Wednesday
Time: 15:00-16:00 (UTC+8)
Welcome and Introduction
- Hanah Paik, Asia Pacific Lead, CDP; Victorino Aquitania, Regional Director, ICLEI Southeast Asia
Benefits of Reporting
- Sandy Morris, Senior Project Officer, CDP
What Makes Quality Data?
- by ICLEI World Secretariat (Speaker TBC)
Experience and Insights into Southeast Asian Cities’ Climate Change Reporting
- Raoul Cam, City Planning and Development Coordinator, City of Ormoc
- Ahmad Zabri bin Mohamed Sarajudin, Acting Director, Municipal Services Department, Seberang Perai City Council
- Nursyamsiarni D. Larose, Head of Pollution Control and Environmental Damage, Balikpapan Environmental Agency
Register now via Webex
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.