The Sustainability in the Leather Supply Chain Hong Kong Conference will take place in Room N101 B, the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre on the 14th March to coincide with the 2019 APLF Leather and Materials fair.
The event is sponsored by Silvateam and Stahl and will focus on the emerging risks within the leather supply chain, which affects consumer products, brands, retailers, manufacturers and tanneries.
Draft Conference Agenda:
- Recycled materials, new techniques and uses
- Challenges of chemical compliance and recycled materials
- Sustainability of the production of tanning extracts
- Vegetable tanning and potential benefits
- Industry impacts of raw material prices
- Synthetic materials and alternative materials to leather
- Consumer demands and vegan buying habits
- ‘Generation Z’ perception of leather and projected market changes
The conference will be split into several sections with expert speakers addressing related topics. Delegates will have the opportunity to put their questions directly to the speakers and network with other industry professionals.
Join the conversation at the Sustainability in the Leather Supply Chain Hong Kong Conference and hear the latest industry developments that will have an impact on your business.