Stormwater NSW is conducting the 2012 Awards for Excellence to encourage and celebrate excellence in the innovation, development, completion and management of stormwater projects and the people involved.
The Stormwater NSW Awards for Excellence will be presented on Thursday, 30th August, 2012, in conjunction with the Stormwater NSW Half Day Forum. The Forum will be held from 8.30 am until 12.30 pm, with the Awards presentation during lunch, from 12.30 pm to 2.00 pm.
Entries Now Open
Entries for the 2012 Stormwater NSW Awards for Excellence are now invited.
Please note that the closing date for entries is: Wednesday, 1st August, 2012.
Why You Should Enter?
There are many benefits of winning a 2012 Stormwater NSW Award for Excellence, including:
- Recognition of the Project’s excellence
- Showcasing and promoting the project, people and organisations involved
- Demonstrating to all stakeholders that your organisation is a leader in its field
- Recognising the personal achievements of your staff involved in the project
- Ongoing promotion including media coverage
- Having the Award proudly on display within your organisation
- Providing an example of excellence that can be advocated and promoted elsewhere
- Entry to the National Awards for Excellence.
SIA National Awards for Excellence
Under the Awards for Excellence protocol adopted across Australia by the SIA, only the recipients of the State Awards for Excellence will be eligible for the National Excellence Awards. Therefore, entry of a project into a State Excellence Awards is a minimum prerequisite for entry into National Awards.
The National Awards are held every two years. The next National Awards will be presented at the Stormwater 2012 National Conference which will be held from the 15th to 19th October, 2012 at the Sofitel Melbourne on Collins. The preceding two years of State award winners (2011 and 2012) will be eligible for the National Awards in 2012.
The award categories for the 2012 Awards for Excellence are:
- Excellence in Strategic or Master Planning
- Excellence in Infrastructure
- Excellence in Asset Management
- Excellence in Research, Innovation, Policy and Education
For full details of the 2012 Stormwater NSW Awards for Excellence, including submission details and award criteria, please email the Stormwater NSW Secretariat on firstname.lastname@example.org