Everything you wanted to know about social movements but were afraid to ask.
What is a social movement and how can you use its power for your organisation? We’re conducting a free lunch seminar on what social movements are, why you would foster or be part of one, and share best-in-class examples of social movements from around the world. Whether you are in industry, government or civil society, you’ll learn insights into how to use social movements to amplify and supplement the work that you do. Our Movement Lunches are also a great way to meet fellow practitioners keen on fostering collaborations across sectors.
At the lunch, you’ll learn:
- What are social movements?
- Why are social movements important for my organisation?
- Why social movements happen?
- How do I build social movements into my plans?
- Case studies of some great social movements.
Event is free but registration is required.