The International WaterCentre’s Masters Scholarships are now open to study the Master of Integrated Water Management in Australia next year.
Using problem-based and experiential learning, IWC students create and implement integrated solutions to real-world water and climate change challenges. The degree is co-badged and co-delivered by four leading Australian universities: The University of Queensland, Griffith University, Monash University and The University of Western Australia.
- Scholarships open to Australian and international students
- Value: full-tuition (AU$46,200) and Overseas Student Health Cover for international students
- Program starts in February 2014 (Australia)
- Apply online for a scholarship by 1 August 2013 (international students) or 1 October (domestic students): www.watercentre.org/scholarships
- Visit IWC website
- Download brochure (PDF)
- Watch a video
- Register for our upcoming webinar: Dr Brian McIntosh, Senior Lecturer at IWC, will host a webinar on 9th July and answer any questions you may have.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org | phone +61 7 3014 0200
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.