Join us and global executives for our Global Smart Water Summit on October 8 - 9, 2020 in Berlin, Germany.
The Summit will dive into the latest challenges with water treatment, the emerging technologies and successful strategies for more sustainable water use and explore the benefits of water digitalisation.
This event will bring together water management professionals, filtration experts, environmental officials and technology innovators to discuss the future of the water industry.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss the latest regulations to recent successful cases, strategies, innovations and technologies. Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Key themes for this year’s summit will include:
- Learning from Current Water Treatment most efficient practices
- Reveling the best Water Management Solutions
- Preparing for Handling Industrial Water Cycles
- Master Planning for Water Shortage with Technology Systems
- Analysing the Advantages and Disadvantages of Digitalisation of water
- Minimizing The Risks of Environmental Contamination
- Looking into the Future of Water Supply
- Unlocking the Opportunities on Water investment In European Countries
- Improving Treatment Productivity in Plants
- Minimizing Waste Water with Advanced Automation