Many corporate philanthropy efforts go to waste because they either fail to deliver sustainable growth or tangible value for companies and beneficiaries alike. This is due to a lack of a solid foundation to build strong partnerships with non-profits.
Rebekah Lin provides a simple but powerful 2-hour workshop that will help you start planning for your company’s corporate social responsibility strategy. Using a variety of techniques including rapid prototyping, tri-factor tests, and scenario testing, you’ll have a clearer idea of what you want to achieve and the potential partners you should be working with in the social impact space.
- Thursday, 23 June 2016
- 9:00am - 11:30am
- Venue: TBD, Singapore
- Ticket: $30 (early bird), $50 (regular), $40 (4+ group)
TOPICS COVERED IN THE SEMINAR:
- Setting goals for collaboration with non-profits
- Cool collaboration campaigns between non-profits and brands
- Ideating with your non-profit: rapid protyping and brainstorming
- Selecting the best collaboration idea to build
- Evaluating the partners to build your collaboration vision
- Working well with your non-profit: tips from the field
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- marketing directors
- brand managers
- brand owners
- corporate social responsibility advocates
- corporate communications professionals
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.