Get the value of a globally accredited course in supporting your career.
What you get in the course:
Transportation to and from Poros
- Coffee break and Lunch
Updated case studies from companies such as Apple, Lloyds Banking Group, and others
Informative videos from leading sustainable organizations
Sustainability reports related to your sector
Create a 2-Year Sustainability Action Plan for your organization or sector (for Option B attendees only)
Post-course assignment assessment and certification (for Option B attendees only)
Additional option: Extend your stay and explore Greece- exclusive discounts on excursions and hotels organized by CSE.
Who should attend?
- Sustainability, CSR Directors
- Health Safety and Environment Managers
- Public Relations, Communications Managers
- HR Managers
- Supply Chain , Operations managers
- Environment Executives
- Sustainability Consultants
Please note that in order to attend the specific workshop a good working knowledge of CSR is required and it is recommended that you first attend the relevant introductory workshop
Key modules to be covered:
For the past four years, more than 400 Sustainability Executives from Fortune 500 companies, Local Governments, and Academia have trusted CSE and participated in our advanced trainings to become Certified Sustainability (CSR) Practitioners under the accreditation of Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA). Organizations who have attended include Walmart, Walgreens, Blackberry, Nestle, Unilever, ABM, Lockheed Martin, Thomson Reuters, Baker Hughes, Noble Energy, United Airlines, Coca Cola, LBG, BP, University of Wisconsin, Standford University, KPMG and Heineken Group.
MODULE 1: Sustainability (CSR) and the Business Case for Adoption
- Sustainable Development and CSR: What Is and Isn’t Sustainability
- Definitions & Interpretations of the Four Elements of Sustainability (CSR)
- The Business Case for Sustainability (CSR)
MODULE 2: Current Global and Local Legislation for Sustainability and GHG Emissions
- Sustainability: Kyoto Protocol
- Corporate Governance and Sustainability
- Recent Sustainability Trends and Regulation
MODULE 3: Sustainability (CSR) Strategy and Global Standards, Guidelines
- Stakeholder Engagement and Strategy
- Social Return on Investment (SROI) and how to measure the impact of your initiatives
- Global Models and guidelines: Global Reporting Initiative (G4), UN Global Compact, ISO 26000, CDP and others
- How to integrate Sustainability in your organizations .Best Practices and Tips
- Case Studies
MODULE 4: Responsible Communication and How to Avoid Greenwashing
- What are ‘Green’ and ‘Cause-Related’ Marketing?
- Responsible Communication
- How to avoid Greenwashing
- Case Studies and videos
MODULE 5: The Importance of Sustainability in Supply Chain and Carbon Footprint Reduction
- Sustainability in the supply chain
- The Rise of the Carbon Footprint Reduction Strategy and What Can Organizations Do?
- CDP and Carbon accounting
- Product Life Cycle Assesment (LCA)
- Carbon Offsetting
- Case Studies and videos
MODULE 6: Sustainability and Integrated Reporting Based on GRI and IIRC Guidelines
- Understanding the importance of Sustainability Reporting
- How to Report and best practices
- G4 GRI Guidelines: Understanding the structure and fundamental concepts for Reporting and Materiality
- Integrated reporting and the IIRC guidelines
- Case Studies
MODULE 7: External Assurance and How to Communicate and Gain Credibility in your Report
- How to communicate your Sustainability Report
- The importance of External Assurance
- Assurance Process and Standards
MODULE 8:The Role of the Sustainability (CSR) Practitioner and Future Trends
Sustainability Action Plan for your organization
(Prerequisite for becoming a Certified IEMA Sustainability Practitioner)
Please note that early registrants are eligible for a 10% discount.
IEMA is a leading non-for profit organization based in UK that currently has a membership of over 15,000 individual and corporate members based in 83 countries. CSE is an accredited training provider under IEMA. Attendees who wish to become Certified Sustainability (CSR) Practitioners will need to submit a post-course assignment for evaluation.
Upon successful completion of the training, Sustainability (CSR) Practitioners receive a CSR-P seal.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.