2nd annual International investment Summit and Exhibition“Hydropower Balkans 2018”(6-8 November 2018, Budva, Montenegro) is a dedicated platform bringing together ministers, major investors, decision-makers of flagship hydropower plants, and investment project initiators, as well as regulators, in a concerted effort to efficiently execute key projects for HPP construction and modernisation all over the Balkan region.
Among participants 2017:
Albanian Power Corporation (KESH), ANDRITZ HYDRO, Bulgarian National Electric Company (NEK), Crnogorski elektroprenosni sistem (CGES), EFT Group, Electricity Power Distribution Operator (OSHEE), Elektroprivreda Republike Srpske (BiH), HSE Invest, Macedonian Powerplants (ELEM), Montenegrin Electric Enterprise (EPCG), Pöyry Energy, VERBUND Hydro Power, Zagreb na Savi, Stucky and many others.
Programme Highlights 2018:
- Balkan greenfield projects with 2019-2025 implementation period: Albania, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Romania and Kosovo
- Energy Ministerial Meeting on international cooperation and effective implementation of the investment projects in the Balkans
- Onsite visit to one of the most progressive HPPs in the Balkan region – explore effective project execution strategies!
- Meeting the investors: project initiators will discuss collaboration opportunities with international investors within prescheduled meetings
- Leaders’ debate: Single region implies consolidated energy market! Projections of governments, initiators and investors. Finance and investment landscape
- Case studies from companies, successfully carrying out their projects for HPPs’ construction and modernization across the region
- Tailor-made session and exclusive exhibition: innovative solutions and equipment in the context of greenfield and brownfield development
- Unparalleled networking opportunities: gala dinner, exhibition, champagne roundtables, and face-to-face meetings
- FAST AND EFFICIENT! Roadshow of breakthrough technologies and equipment