The 2019 GSTC Asia-Pacific Sustainable Tourism Conference will address:
1. Smart Destination Management - Sensor technology, monitoring (socio-economic impact, environmental indicators), establishment of a carrying capacity
2. Quality Tourism: Delivering Sustainable Quality Experiences - Community Benefits Through Tourism (CBTT), overtourism solutions, visitor dispersal, harmonisation of standards
3. Tourism Protecting Wildlife - Elephants in tourism, wildlife trade and consumption, marine wildlife
The Conference will bring together international and domestic tourism stakeholders involved in the development and promotion of sustainable tourism; including public sector, hotels, tour operators, academia, development agencies, NGOs, consultants, and more.
A mixture of plenary sessions and breakouts with international and national experts in sustainable tourism as speakers, panelists, and panel moderators.
* February 27th (Wednesday): Welcoming dinner
* February 28th (Thursday): Conference – day 1
* March 1st (Friday): Conference – day 2
* March 2nd (Saturday): Post-conference tour
* February 26th-27th: GSTC Sustainable Tourism Training
Roi Ariel, GSTC General Manager
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.