eBook: Key trends in anti-bribery & anti-corruption in 2022 & beyond
When 2019 ended, we bid farewell to another decade, but little did we know what the following year had in store for us. In a matter of months, the world was hit by a global pandemic, which still exists today. The Covid-19 outbreak brought about unprecedented events such as mass lockdowns, business closures, widespread job loss, and a reeling economy.
The pandemic also forced businesses to re-analyse their operations. In many countries, companies shifted to a more remote workforce; a trend that seems here to stay.
Due to an acceleration in the digital transformation of businesses in the last few years, there has been a major push towards digital transactions and operations. This has amplified the need for compliance with Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption (ABAC) regulations across business in the world.
Download our latest insight-packed eBook to learn about the key ABAC trends we observed in 2021 and highlight what we can expect to see in 2022:
The current landscape of Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption
- How the business world went digital
- Travel restrictions disrupted internal initiatives
- Economic pressures altered compliance priorities
- Remote work led to new cybersecurity issues
- Covid-19 created major supply chain disruptions
Emerging ABAC trends in 2022
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives will be on the rise
- Data governance and trust will be essential in ESG and beyond
- A lack of centralised regulations will create the need for enhanced due diligence
- Human rights and modern slavery actions will continue to be a priority
Download the eBook
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.