Clean technology is one of the fastest growing sectors in the global economy. From solar and wind, to energy efficiency and electric cars, new technologies and opportunities are happening every day. There’s so much to keep up on, the task can feel somewhat daunting. That’s why the Cleantech Directory was created.
The 2012 Cleantech Directory is like Cliff Notes for the Cleantech industry. It’s a quick resource to bring a wide variety of people, from professionals and investors to students, up to speed on the latest cleantech news they should know about. It’s the perfect gift for the cleantech enthusiast who has everything.
Use the book to:
- Brush up on local cleantech happenings before attending important meetings and events
- Identify potential partners and collaborators for projects
- Research business opportunities in various locations
- Replicate successful cleantech initiatives from other countries, states and companies
- Frustrate your competitors by being two steps ahead
The 2012 Cleantech Directory highlights the industry all in one easy-to-read book.
It is a quick resource guide on recent developments, initiatives, and influencers around the world—those who are moving clean technology forward into a maturing industry. There are incredible, smart, and inspiring things going on across the globe. This book spotlights those achievements.
To find out more, click here.