Green technology for tomorrow’s tires, and win-win cooperation for sustainable development
The Tirecon Asia 2012 will be convened on April 18-19 in Shanghai, China, to discuss the latest policies and standards, advanced green technology and finding win-win cooperation for sustainable development in the tire industry.
As China’s premier tire industry conference, the event is expected to feature more than 30 distinguished speakers from the leading companies and organizations from Europe, America, China, India and other countries around the world, who will present the new prospects of global tire markets, the updated regulations and the latest tire technologies. The event also gains great support from worldwide institutes, including The Indian Tyre Technical Advisory Committee (ITTAC), Tire Retread & Repair Information Bureau(TRIB) and more.
The hot topics to be discussed includes:
- Tire labeling legislations, TPMS regulations on tire performance in terms of rolling resistance, wet grip, noise level, GHG emissions, road safety etc.
- China, India tire industry policies and other Asian countries market perspectives
- Green technology & innovative/alternative materials for future tires
- RFID technology to improve intelligent tires
- Tire retread trends and new technologies
- Advanced testing technologies in new tire R&D
Why you should attend the Tirecon Asia 2012
- Understand the current tire market dynamics and the impact on your business sectors
- Discuss green technology and innovative/alternative materials for future tires
- Access different perspectives from around the globe on green tire strategies
- Learn the latest industry trends and make the best decisions for your organization
- Showcase your proven services, solutions & technologies to keep ahead of the industry
The event is expected to attract more than 170 business executives & decision makers from the core industry chain, including automakers, tire manufactures, materials suppliers & chemical companies, tire retread equipment & technology companies, automation technology & software providers, tire testing, inspection solution providers, government officials & industry associations, VC/PE and investment institutions, tire research, medias etc.
The Tirecon Asia 2012 is a must for decision makers to acquire insights and deeper understandings of the impact, opportunities, challenges and strategies of the tire industry.
For more information, please visit the event official website:
To inquiry detailed event info, please contact the event organizing committee by +86 21 51615300 and firstname.lastname@example.org.