With the global energy crisis increasingly and more countries emphasis the environmental issues, the development of New Energy Vehicle has become an inevitable trend in the global automotive industry.
On the basis of the past successful five New Energy Vehicles Forum, Polaris will host the 6th China International New Energy Vehicle Forum on 20-22 April in Shanghai.
The series of New Energy Vehicle Forum successfully invited government units and research institutions included the National Development and Reform Commission, World Electric Vehicle Association & Academician, IAHE and WADE, Chinese Academy of Engineering, SAE International, and industry experts from OEM’s like BMW group, Volkswagen, Chery Automobile, AUDI, BYD, SAIC Group, PSA Peugeot Citroen, Honda and Yoyota to discuss about New Energy Vehicle Industry Policy trends, technology roadmap and challenges, business models and infrastructure, and won the praise of people in and outside the industry.
In the upcoming 2016, in order to thank you for the support and attention to series of forums, organizing committee will be held the 6th China International New Energy Vehicle Forum which is the largest included three investigation activities, main forum and three sub-forum.
Organisers will invite vehicle manufacturers, electric power companies, battery manufacturers, core technology providers and government officials, nearly 500 people come together to discuss the opportunities and strategies in New Energy Vehicle industry.
Part of the previous speakers:
- Ronald Koning Vice President Shenzhen BYD Daimler New technology Co., Ltd
- Shawn GAO Director of Public Policy and Charging Infrastructure Tesla Motors China
- Xianming XIA General Manager Shanghai Zhongke Lifan Electric Vehicle Co., Ltd
- Lixin GAO Assistant General Manager Chery Automobile Co., Ltd
- Zhibo LAN Director of New Energy Director SAIC Motor
- Zhengyu LV Vice President Letv Super Electric Car Company
- Jinming Niu Director Beijing NEV Promotion Center
- Yongzhi Wu Vice Director of Technical Division Beijing Public Transport Holdings, Ltd.
- Zhixin Wu Vice Directo CATARC
- Minghui Liu Director of Electric Vehicle Dept
- FAW Group
- Gaopeng Li President Yutong Group
- Jiping Ye Director and VP Nissan ARC (Analytical Research Centre) Ltd.
- Chengyin Yuan Deputy President BJEV Research and Development Institute
- Wenke HAN Director General of Energy Research Institute
- The National Development and Reform Commission
- Guangwen Xia Chief Engineer, New Energy & Commercial Vehicle Technology Center SAIC Group
- Robert Galyen CTO ATL
The Attendees: 500+ satisfied senior attendees every year comprising division makers from 120+ companies and over 30+ countries worldwide
Participants Breakdown: 17%+ of attendance from the NEV authorities and 25%+ from world famous vehicle OEMs
The Speaker Faculty: 40+ global powerful speakers with rich experience in this industry.
The Networking Opportunity: 16+ hours of networking time including champagne roundtables, docking meeting, VIP lunches and open Q&As.
◆Event Forms: 2 days high quality solid sharing with 3 sub-forum, 1 day site visit to forefront lithium battery manufacture, 1 Dinner Party
20 April (Main Forum)
- New Energy Vehicles Policy
- Domestic and Foreign Business Model and Project
- New Energy Vehicle and Environmental Protection
20 April 2016（Sub-forum 1）
- Vehicles with Internet
- Automotive O2O
- Driverless Technology
21 April 2016（Sub-forum 2）
- Power Battery and BMS
- The Infrastructure and Standard of New Energy Vehicle
- Wireless Charging Technology
21 April 2016（Sub-forum 3）
- Electrical Control Technology
- Intelligent Manufacturing Industry
22 April 2016 (Site Visit)
- Visit Shanghai Anting Volkswagen Automotive Plant
- Visit Shanghai Fuel Cell Vehicle Powertrain Co., Ltd (Undetermined)
- Visit EV ZONE China (Shanghai) International Electric Vehicle Demonstration Test Drive City
For more information, please contact Hill ZENG at 0086 21-6045 1760 or email@example.com
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.