Now in its 16th year of operation, Asian Utility Week is the region’s premier exhibition and conference focused on the technology strategies behind ASEAN’s largest utilities - power, gas and water, attracting large numbers of the region’s utilities to the event to be held in Bangkok, Thailand on 9-10 June 2015.
The Provincial Electricity Authority (PEA) and the Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC) of Thailand have endorsed Asian Utility Week and will be represented during the event with speakers in the conference programme as well as with a presence on the expo floor.
“It’s great to have these big players in Thailand come on board again this year”, says Roderic McLauchlan, Event Director for Asian Utility Week. “We strive to have a large representation of utilities across Thailand and the region represented at Asian Utility Week.”
The two-day conference will feature more than 100 presentations, panel discussions, workshops and roundtables spread over the four focused streams: Field Operations, Smart Grid & Meters, ICT Architecture, and Renewable Integration.
What else can you expect:
- 4 conference stream & 2 expo floor streams
- 1500+ utility attendees
- 2 leaders breakfast forums & multiple round tables
- Emerging Asia Buyers Programme & Utility Partnership Programme
- 8 long networking sessions
- Concierge Service offering liaison support between vendors and buyers
Snapshot of confirmed speakers:
- Chakphed Madthrad, Power System R&D Department, Provincial Electrical Authority, Thailand
- Pongsakorn Yuthagovit, Project Planning Division, Provincial Electrical Authority, Thailand
- Jose Antonio T. Valdez, Vice President, Head - Marketing, Customer and Product Development, Manila Electric Co, Philippines
- Stephanie Bashir, Manager Metering Policy & Development, AGL Energy, Australia
- Jethro Kairys, Network Intelligence Engineer, Network Intelligence & Analytics, AusNet Services, Australia
- Sanil C Namboodiripad, Head Asset Management, Sterlite Grid, India
- Marc Delandre, Deputy Director, Metering Division, ERDF, and General Secretary, G3-PLC Alliance, France
- Ignatius Rendroyoko, Senior Manager, Strategic Program of Corporate Delivery Unit, Head of Smart Grid Initiatives, PT PLN, Indonesia
- Thong Vu Van, Senior R&D Advisor, European Network of Transmission System Operators for Electricity, Belgium
- Maria Corazon Ginez, Director Consumer Affairs Service and Metering Division, Energy Regulatory Commission, Philippines
Asian Utility Week 2015 comprises major utility topic areas like – metering, customer engagement, transmission & distribution, smart grids, clean power generation, renewables integration and energy storage.
Alongside an exhibition of world leading Smart Energy and Clean Power solution providers, the event is a one-stop-shop for regional utilities looking for the best strategies and solutions for making their utility operations more reliable, efficient and, ultimately, customer friendly.
Event dates and location:
Conference: 9-10 June 2015
Location: Bangkok Convention Centre at CentralWorld, Bangkok, Thailand
Event website: www.asian-utility-week.com
For more information, interviews and media accreditation:
Clarion Events Pte Ltd
Tel: +65 6590 3970
Fax: +65 6223 9196