UNEP FI will hold an online course for lenders on Energy Efficiency Financing in Building.
1 – 19 October 2012
The Energy Efficiency Financing in Buildings Online Course aims to promote the transition towards a low-carbon economy, by showing lenders how they can develop green financial products/services geared towards the financing and investment of energy efficiency projects, specifically in buildings.
For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
About UNEP FI
UNEP FI is a global partnership between UNEP and the financial sector. Over 200 institutions, including banks, insurers and fund managers, work with UNEP to understand the impacts of environmental and social considerations on financial performance.
Through peer-to-peer networks, research and training, UNEP FI carries out its mission to identify, promote, and realise the adoption of best environmental and sustainability practice at all levels of financial institution operations.
The main activities of UNEP FI are:
- Research on the “business case” of internalising environmental, social and government externalities
- Guidelines and other implementation tools
- Training and capacity building
- Participation in environmental policy-making fora
- International, national and regional seminars and conferences