GlacialLight, the diversified LED technology provider, announces an emergency backup module for its PL0606 & PL0312 ceiling panel lights and an emergency light version of its TL0606 troffer light.
The new GL-EM01F emergency backup module installs directly on the PL0606 and PL0312 panel lights and powers the emergency light version of the TL0606 troffer light, providing 90 minutes or more of constant-current power to keep these LED luminaires running in case of building power loss.
Dual function illumination as regular and emergency lighting
Rather than replacing existing drivers, the GL-EM01F installs in addition to the existing LED driver and backs it up when power goes out. This allows these panel lights and troffer lights to dual function as regular and emergency lighting. Instead of buying both regular and emergency lighting, the GL-EM01F allows building owners to design lighting that works in both regular and emergency use case scenarios.
90 minutes of backup illumination
The GL-EM01F has a reliable 3000mAh Lithium Iron-Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery that provides 90 minutes of backup power to the LED luminaires, allowing contractors to fulfill NFPA, IBC and local building code ordinances for emergency lighting. With output current customizable from 100mA to 700mA, the emergency light output can be ordered for brighter light or longer illumination even beyond the required 90 minutes.
Safe and reliable lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries
Designed for safety and reliability, the GL-EM01F uses a Lithium Iron Phosphate battery, has over current/over temperature protection, and is fully RoHS compliant with no hazardous materials used in its manufacturer. Compared to the lithium cobalt batteries typically found in consumer laptop and handheld devices. Lithium iron phosphate batteries generally feature longer service lives, better power densities, and more reliable discharge voltages, making them well suited as an emergency backup battery. The GL-EM01F is fully compliant with Canadian and US safety standards cURus 1310 and cURus 924.
- Can be installed directly on PL0606 and PL0312 Panel Lights
- TL0606 available in Emergency light version with GL-EM01F pre-installed
- Provides 90 minutes of backup illumination
- Supports full worldwide voltage range 100V-277V @ 50/60Hz
- Output Current customizable from 100mA to 700mA
- Output Short Circuit Protection: Resettable thermal fuse
- Meets US and Canadian safety standards: cURus 1310 & 924
- Type: GL-EM01F-XXX
- Input Voltage: 100V~277V ±10% , 50/60Hz
- Surge Protection: C62.41 (MOV)
- Over Current Protection: FUSE
- Input Current: 0.07A
- Input Power: < 4W
- Output Current: 100mA~700mA
- Output Working Voltage: 11-36Vdc
- Output Short Circuit Protection: self resetting PTC
- Re-Charge Time Required: 32 Hours
- Battery Type: LiFePO4 9.6Vdc
- Battery Capacity Available: 3 Ah
- Illumination Time: >90 Minutes
- Total Maximum LED Power: 20W
- Ambient Temperature: 10°C~40°C LiFePO4
- Certification of Emergency LED Driver: cURus 1310 , cURus 924
- Emergency LED Driver & Lifepo4 Batteries: RoHS compliant
- Test Mode: Test Button with Indicator
Read more about the GL-EM01F at GlacialLight’s website: http://www.glaciallight.com/products/emergency-s.htm
GlacialLight, the lighting division of GlacialTech, manufactures LED lighting solutions for indoor/outdoor applications and both residential and commercial uses. As well as having a wide range of finished LED lighting products, GlacialLight also offers its clients the option of customizing products for specific needs. Please visit the company homepage at www.GlacialLight.com