As Asia’s premier energy utility event, the 2nd Southeast Asia Utilities Innovation Forum is proud of gathering nearly all the major regional power utilities to present at the forum.
Further, key stake holders and investors for renewable projects would be discussing innovation and investment in smart systems and renewable energy.
Event Panel Discussion on Renewable Project Financing include the below knowledgeable panelists:
- Alan F. Townsend, Representative, World Bank, Philippines
- Jesse Ang, Resident Representative, International Finance Corporation(IFC), Philippines
- Chong Chi Nai, Director, Energy Division, Southeast Asia Department, Asia Development Bank
- Ernesto V Tan, SVP & CFO, ASEA One Power Corporation
You will be also able to listen and talk with the below utilities leaders on power utilities transformation and the role of technologies and electricity customers:
- Jose Antonio Valdez, Vice President, Head of Marketing Customer Solutions and Innovations, Manila Electric Company
- Marvin G Gonsalves, Head of Metering Services Asset Management, Manila Electric Company
- Datuk Ir. Baharin bin Din, Vice President of Distribution Division, Tenaga Nasional Berhad
- Megat Jalaluddin Megat Hassan, Chief Strategy Ofiicer, Tenaga Nasional Berhad
- Reynaldo B. Badilla, Technical Services Department Deputy Head, Board Member, National Grid Corporation of the Philippines
- Suwat Chiochanchai, Deputy Governor, Provincial Electricity Authority, Thailand
- Nguyen Hai Ha, Head of AMI, National Power Transmission Corporation (EVN), Vietnam
- Sebastian Lacson, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Visayan Electric Company, Philippines
- Kriti Gupta, Senior Engineer, Innovation and Technology Section, Operations Governance Department,Singapore Powergrid Ltd…and more to come
For information, please contact email@example.com
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.