UNEP FI will hold an online course for lenders on Environmental and Social Risk Analysis (ESRA).
16 July – 3 August
30 July – 17 August
3 – 21 September
8 – 26 October
The Environmental and Social Risk Analysis (ESRA) Online Course is specifically designed for banks based or operating in emerging and developing countries and runs interactively over a three-week period. It is intended specifically for risk managers and analysts in commercial, corporate, investment, and retail banking in, or dealing with, developing countries and emerging markets.
About UNEP FI
UNEP FI is a global partnership between UNEP and the financial sector. Over 200 institutions, including banks, insurers and fund managers, work with UNEP to understand the impacts of environmental and social considerations on financial performance.
Through peer-to-peer networks, research and training, UNEP FI carries out its mission to identify, promote, and realise the adoption of best environmental and sustainability practice at all levels of financial institution operations.
The main activities of UNEP FI are:
- Research on the “business case” of internalising environmental, social and government externalities
- Guidelines and other implementation tools
- Training and capacity building
- Participation in environmental policy-making fora
- International, national and regional seminars and conferences