After the successful launch of Sustainability & 3Rs Forum & Workshop in December 2013, it goes back to University of Northern Philippines, one of Bituen’s original partners, for its first 3-day Eco Camp with urban teachers on October 28-30, 2015.
The Sustainability & 3Rs Forum, a seminar and workshop on Permaculture, Global Eco-Trends, How to Sell Online, 3Rs, and Organic Container Gardening shall be held in Vigan City, currently one of the 7 Wonder Cities of the World.
Participants in all seminars and workshops of this kind are encouraged to become proactive about their environment impact and carbon footprints, what they can do, and what examples are currently practiced worldwide that they can emulate.
Some of the waste materials that the workshop will teach participants to recycle or upcycle are:
- waste papers & packaging boards
- up to 4 medium to large plastic or can containers
- old cotton shirt
- discarded electrical wiring
- organic or biodegradable household wastes.
1. Camper Package where food, snack, workshop kit, and camp or room space are provided. The package costs around $45 only for a 3-day/2 night affair. Participants bring their own tent/sleep & bath essentials.
2. Surfer Package where food, snack, workshop kit, and camp or room space, sleeping & bath essentials are provided. It follows the couch-surfing style where participant is treated like a visitor with the package costing at $59 for the whole affair.
3. Dormer Package where food, snack, workshop kit, and camp or room space, dorm, bed / sleeping & bath essentials are provided. The package costs $75 and participants spend their nights at a hotel.
-Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI SA: 1489-0593-86)
-Bank of Commerce (CA: 035-00-000715-1)
-Banco de Oro (Smart Card: 5299-6737-0016-6104)
-Paypal account firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Take a photo of your deposit slip and email to email@example.com with your:
School & Subject/s taught
Due to limited accommodation, first registrants, first served. Please register before August 10, 2015.