A movement of visionary C-level speakers recently joined Ethical Corporation’s Responsible Business Summit West [October 9-10, San Diego]. They are set to grasp the opportunity to deliver technologies and circular strategies which accelerate the move to a sustainable economy, conserve the natural environment and deliver business success. We’ve launched a new brochure to reflect the caliber of this unmissable event.
New hard hitters you’ll meet at The Responsible Business Summit West:
- Lucas Joppa, Chief Environment Officer, Microsoft
- Dennis Arriola, Executive Vice President & Group President, Sempra Energy
- Cody Hooven, Chief Sustainability Officer, City of San Diego
- Kristina Kloberdanz, Chief Sustainability Officer, Mastercard
- Betty Yee, State Controller, State of California
What you will walk away with from the event
- All you need to know to implement circular principles from as early on as product development
- Understand what technologies are accelerating the move to a sustainable economy and preserving the natural environment
- Deliver transparent ESG disclosures with accurate datashowcasing risks, the long-term value of the business and that are fit for investors
- Fresh engagement strategies for employees and communities to deliver a prosperous future for all
- Unlock the ESG ratings and rankings agency conundrum while providing investors with value
- Comprehend the role of technology in tackling societal issues, ensuring it benefits the many and not the few
- Your questions answered
If you work in sustainability, this is the most important event of 2019. Attend to accelerate the move to a sustainable economy, conserve the natural environment and deliver business success.