A movement of visionary C-level speakers recently joined Ethical Corporation’s Responsible Business Summit West [October 9-10, San Diego]. They are set to grasp the opportunity to deliver technologies and circular strategies which accelerate the move to a sustainable economy, conserve the natural environment and deliver business success. We’ve launched a new brochure to reflect the caliber of this unmissable event.
Download the new brochure here
New hard hitters you’ll meet at The Responsible Business Summit West:
- Lucas Joppa, Chief Environment Officer, Microsoft
- Dennis Arriola, Executive Vice President & Group President, Sempra Energy
- Cody Hooven, Chief Sustainability Officer, City of San Diego
- Kristina Kloberdanz, Chief Sustainability Officer, Mastercard
- Betty Yee, State Controller, State of California
See the entire speaker line-up and download the brochure here
What you will walk away with from the event
- All you need to know to implement circular principles from as early on as product development
- Understand what technologies are accelerating the move to a sustainable economy and preserving the natural environment
- Deliver transparent ESG disclosures with accurate datashowcasing risks, the long-term value of the business and that are fit for investors
- Fresh engagement strategies for employees and communities to deliver a prosperous future for all
- Unlock the ESG ratings and rankings agency conundrum while providing investors with value
- Comprehend the role of technology in tackling societal issues, ensuring it benefits the many and not the few
- Your questions answered
Download the brochure and check out the full agenda
If you work in sustainability, this is the most important event of 2019. Attend to accelerate the move to a sustainable economy, conserve the natural environment and deliver business success.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.