Cortec® VpCI® papers provide multi-metal protection in simple, economical applications for both ferrous and non-ferrous metals eliminating the need to inventory a variety of papers for each of the metals you need to protect. They prevent package contamination by utilizing only the highest quality neutral/natural Kraft paper produced in our own state-of-the-art coating plant under controlled conditions, with full time quality control and research ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory.
All Cortec® VpCI® papers are environmentally safe, fully recyclable and repulpable, biobased, nitrite free, non-toxic, and FDA approved. They provide an excellent alternative to oil coatings or other VCI/VPI papers that contain hazardous chemicals.
There are no chemical concentrations to calculate or application systems to maintain. Your protected products can be used immediately – no surface preparation or cleaning is required.
Cortec® range of environmentally safe VpCI® papers are available in jumbo or converter rolls, standard size rolls, and sheeting as well as custom printing and converting.
- VpCI®-144 – A moisture barrier coated paper. Replaces polyethylene coated papers.
- VpCI®-145- Combines corrosion inhibiting and static-dissipative properties to provide a complete packaging paper.
- VpCI®-146 - Protects products for storage or shipment.
- VpCI®-148 - Provides resistance to greases, oils, and solvents.
- VpCI®-149 - Formulated specifically to provide superior protection for sensitive metals such as copper, aluminum, and cast iron.
- Cor-Pak®Linerboard, Patented- Exceptionally light and strong barrier; tear and moisture resistant.
- EcoShield® Linerboard, Patented- Provides a moisture and oil barrier protection.
- VpCI® Corrosorber paper - Tarnish inhibiting packaging paper specifically for precious metals such as silver, gold, and tin.
Need a High-Resolution Photo? Please Visit: www.cortecadvertising.com
Cortec® Corporation is a world leader in innovative, environmentally responsible VpCI® and MCI® corrosion control technologies for Packaging, Metalworking, Construction, Electronics, Water Treatment, Oil & Gas, and other industries. Our relentless dedication to sustainability, quality, service, and support is unmatched in the industry. Headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, Cortec® manufactures over 400 products distributed worldwide. ISO 9001 & ISO 14001:2004 Certified.
Cortec Website: http://www.cortecvci.com Phone: 1-800-426-7832 FAX: (651) 429-1122
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.