Cortec® VpCI® papers provide multi-metal protection in simple, economical applications for both ferrous and non-ferrous metals eliminating the need to inventory a variety of papers for each of the metals you need to protect. They prevent package contamination by utilizing only the highest quality neutral/natural Kraft paper produced in our own state-of-the-art coating plant under controlled conditions, with full time quality control and research ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory.
All Cortec® VpCI® papers are environmentally safe, fully recyclable and repulpable, biobased, nitrite free, non-toxic, and FDA approved. They provide an excellent alternative to oil coatings or other VCI/VPI papers that contain hazardous chemicals.
There are no chemical concentrations to calculate or application systems to maintain. Your protected products can be used immediately – no surface preparation or cleaning is required.
Cortec® range of environmentally safe VpCI® papers are available in jumbo or converter rolls, standard size rolls, and sheeting as well as custom printing and converting.
- VpCI®-144 – A moisture barrier coated paper. Replaces polyethylene coated papers.
- VpCI®-145- Combines corrosion inhibiting and static-dissipative properties to provide a complete packaging paper.
- VpCI®-146 - Protects products for storage or shipment.
- VpCI®-148 - Provides resistance to greases, oils, and solvents.
- VpCI®-149 - Formulated specifically to provide superior protection for sensitive metals such as copper, aluminum, and cast iron.
- Cor-Pak®Linerboard, Patented- Exceptionally light and strong barrier; tear and moisture resistant.
- EcoShield® Linerboard, Patented- Provides a moisture and oil barrier protection.
- VpCI® Corrosorber paper - Tarnish inhibiting packaging paper specifically for precious metals such as silver, gold, and tin.
Need a High-Resolution Photo? Please Visit: www.cortecadvertising.com
Cortec® Corporation is a world leader in innovative, environmentally responsible VpCI® and MCI® corrosion control technologies for Packaging, Metalworking, Construction, Electronics, Water Treatment, Oil & Gas, and other industries. Our relentless dedication to sustainability, quality, service, and support is unmatched in the industry. Headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, Cortec® manufactures over 400 products distributed worldwide. ISO 9001 & ISO 14001:2004 Certified.
Cortec Website: http://www.cortecvci.com Phone: 1-800-426-7832 FAX: (651) 429-1122