Biodiesel Business Academy (BBA) is proudly presenting its calendar of Events and training Programmes scheduled in year 2015 on nonfood oil based biofuels.
The BBA has proud to present the industry’s leading training portfolio developed specifically to focus on the needs of commercially-minded business executives from both within and beyond the green energy industries.
The CJP-Advanced Biofuel Center is a bioenergy crop research and development company that has established the Biodiesel Business Academy to provide quality, impartial, informative and enjoyable advanced-level training with enhanced technology in the field of biodiesel production.
BBA believe that biodiesel can reduce dependence on petroleum, help address climate change and boost domestic economies. Biodiesel from a variety of feedstocks can meet contemporary needs for environmental stewardship, economic prosperity, and quality of life without compromising the ability of future generations to meet these needs for them. We are confident that scientific advancements can demonstrate, preserve, and enhance biodiesel’s ability to help meet the food, feed, fiber, and energy needs of the future
- Feb. 21-22, Jodhpur, India, India: Global Castor Congress 2015: 2 Day Castor State of Art International Workshop
- March 13—14, Jaipur, India: Global Pongamia World 2015: 2 Day Pongamia State of Art International Workshop
- March 21-22, Jaipur, India: Global Moringa Meet 2015: 2 Day Moringa State of Art International Workshop
- April 21-25, Jaipur, India: Global Biodiesel Cropsphere 2015:Global Jatropha World 3.0 Integrated Nonfood Biodiesel Farming & Technology Training Programme
- May 23-24, Jaipur India: Global Algae Biodiesel World 2015: 2 Day Algae Biodiesel State of Art International Workshop
- June 1-30, Jaipur India:1 month Industrial Biodiesel Training
- June 24-28,Jaipur India 5-Day Business School for Biodiesel: Mini MBA in Biodiesel Business
- July 25-26, Jaipur, India: Global Jojoba World 2015: 2 Day Jojoba State of Art International Workshop
- August 19-23, Jaipur, India: Premium 5-day Biodiesel Business School MINI MBA
- Global Pongamia World 2015: 2 Day Pongamia State of Art International Workshop
- Sept. 21-25, Jaipur, India: GLOBAL BIODIESEL CROPSPHERE2015: Global Jatropha World Integrated Nonfood Biodiesel Farming & Technology Training Programme
- Oct. 24-25, Jaipur, India: ALGAE BIODIESEL CLASS PREMIUM ALGAE BIODIESEL 2 DAYS TRAINING PROGRAMME 2015
- Nov. 21-22, Jaipur, India: Global Moringa Meet 2015: 2 Day Moringa State of Art International Workshop
- Dec. 1-31: Customized PROGRAMEES ON BIODIESEL SOIL to OIL Programmes on Biodiesel Soil to Oil/BIODIESEL GROUP TRAINING
The long-term strategic objective of BBA imitative is to become the pioneer global platform to bring the necessary expertise and assets together to address the issues and challenges in an integrated manner along the entire value chain of nonfood oil-based biofuels across the globe.
While releasing the calendar the Director training BBA stated “We are excited by the future of Bio- energy but realistic about the challenges it faces. It is not just technology, but also economics, markets and investment returns that determine how the energy market evolves -and this commercially-focused ethos underlies our training approach.”
We regularly run courses across the entire nonfood Biofuel Feedstocks, technology, Finance and management renewable to build a sustainable Biofuel industry worldwide and also offer bespoke in-house training/Group training to meet your individual corporate training needs.
I hope to be able to welcome you to a CJP’s Global Programms on nonfood biodiesel: he further added
Farmers, growers and project developers today, both those in existing businesses and new entrants, live in an environment where they by necessity have to keep an eye on new opportunities. As well, diversification of cropping opportunities, within the limits of good business sense, provides an essential part of risk management in new Biodiesel feedstock farming.
Undertaking the research and supporting industries searching for new products is only the first stage of CJP’s work. Unless the work is communicated to the widest possible audience the potential of these Biodiesel Crops will never be fully realized. That is why CJP is organizing Global Programme to bring together the expertise and brightest brains to provide the information required for those who want to know more about 2nd generation biodiesel crops. CJP’s Programme is aimed at consolidating much of the recent research information into a easy to learn format for those searching for the latest information on Biodiesel Crops.
For more visit us or contact
Biodiesel Business Academy