The Centre for Sustainability Excellence (CSE) is inviting new members (Freelancers and Small Consulting Companies), to join our Business Network in order to increase momentum for the sustainability movement across North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
As a member of CSE’s Business Network and under an annual fee you can expect:
- Support from CSE’s coaching services and knowledge-base, increasing your value to clients as an independent consultant.
- If you want to take a look to our CSE business Network members click here.
- Generous discounts on CSE’s training events and webinars, including our IEMA-certified courses (certified Sustainability(CSR)-Practitioner and Carbon Strategy Practitioner)
- Opportunities to promote yourself and your business with an article in CSE’s newsletter which is circulated to over 10000 sustainability related contacts globally
- Opportunities to collaborate with CSE on future projects based on your specific area(s) of expertise
For more information click here
About the Centre for Sustainability Excellence
Established in 2004, early entry into the international sustainability(CSR)- services market distinguishes CSE as a leading global sustainability (CSR) consulting, coaching, and training firm. CSE is a boutique firm that assists clients to achieve higher performance, build brand loyalty and innovate through the continuous integration of sustainability principles into their culture, products and/or services.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.