Women’s Forum Global Meeting
14-16 November 2018
Bridging Humanity for Inclusive Progress
Divisions are widening the gap - between people, countries, political parties, religions and within communities. Convening 14-16 November 2018 at Carrousel du Louvre in Paris, France, the 2018 Women’s Forum Global Meeting will gather global leaders from society and economy to bridge divides and move towards more inclusive progress for all of humanity.
Inspired by women’s leadership, the Women’s Forum for the Economy & Society will bring a distinctly female perspective to defining strategies to create the conditions for action.
The 2018 Women’s Forum Global Meeting highlights include:
- +2000 influential business, institutional and political leaders from EU and beyond, gathering to engage for impact
- Access to more than 100 Plenary, Roundtable, and Workshop sessions
- Discovery Connections – Our creativity space, curated in collaboration with our partners that aims to open up networking opportunities, create bonds, catalyse growth and drive progress. Our hubs this year include: Bridging humanity, Daring Women, Social impact, Civic engagement, Power of finance, Future of work, STEM for good, and Entrepreneurship
- Over 250 prominent speakers from varied industries and countries
- A Gala Dinner, taking place Thursday 15th November 2018
- Networking opportunities over breakfasts and lunches
- High-level Special Delegations represented
- Strategic and editorial partnerships with the CNBC, New York Times and LinkedIn
- Access to the Women’s Forum Global Network of 10,000 active members for a year; from the Women’s Forum past events – Women’s Forum Mexico, Women’s Forum Mauritius, Women’s Forum Rome, Global Meeting 2017, Women’s Forum Canada, and Women’s Forum Singapore.