Join Live: Thursday 4th June 2020 (14:30 BST/9:30 EDT)
The speakers will discuss:
• The key challenges our expert speakers face when using ESG data in their day-to-day roles
- Hear the practical solutions and strategic thinking that resolve data challenges and improve performance
• Do asset managers believe they can earn alpha returns from an edge in ESG data, or do they fear to get too far ahead of peers in the market?
- Much is said of Mainstream ESG thinking, but how does this translate to practice and deliver meaningful Alpha returns?
• Does Covid-19 demonstrate the growing importance of ESG data for asset managers or push it down the priority list?
- Insights on the current Coronavirus situation from within the data. How data can help you overcome.
Joseph Lake, COO, The Climate Service
Abigail Dean, Head of Sustainability, Nuveen Real Estate
Nikita Singhal, Co-Head of Sustainable Investment & ESG, Lazard Asset Management
Can’t make it live? We will send you the recordings after the discussion.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.