While circular innovation has gathered momentum across the globe in recent years, what circular business models are adopted by innovators and entrepreneurs in Vietnam? What are the required thinking and action to drive forward circularity?
This webinar will highlight:
- Some innovators and entrepreneurs with circular business models in Vietnam
- Organisational requirements in terms of capacities and mindset to drive towards circularity
The two panels entailed will consist of eight entrepreneurs, academia and non-profits adopting circular approaches in designing, manufacturing, and recycling across several industries (F&B, textile, agriculture, architecture, etc).
The discussions will focus on the state of circularity in Vietnam and also elaborate on the obstacles faced by entrepreneurs, academia and non-profits and how they cope with the challenges to become more circular.
Agenda (to be updated closer to the date)
- 2:00 pm - 2:10 pm Opening and introduction moderated by Kim Le, Founder & CEO of CL2B
Section 1: Innovation and circular economy entrepreneur
- 2:10 pm - 2:20 pm Packaging and material innovation: Pushing the boundaries in sustainable snack packaging - Markus Grick, Founder of Lecka
- 2:20 pm - 2:30 pm Electrical devices and manufacturing: Reuse system model for production tools in electrical devices manufacturing - Vu Cong Nghi, CEO of Vienam Eco-solutions
- 2:30 pm - 2:40 pm Architecture & Design: COT-lab for circular economy innovation in design and building - Ryusuke Kojio, General Manager of Takenaka Corporation
- 2:40 pm - 2:50 pm Digitalise toward Fashion Circular economy: Prevent overproduction by data intelligence - Son Nguyen, CEO of Drobebox
- 2:50 pm - 3:00 pm Sustainable agricultural and food waste: From food waste to organic chickens and eggs - Phuc Huynh, Founder of Green Connect
- 2:50 pm – 3:10 pm Panel discussion 1: Innovation towards CE
Section 2: System change for Circular Economy
- 3:10 pm - 3:20 pm Innovation and design thinking towards CE: Innovation and design thinking to accelerate CE in Vietnam - Pierre Rault, Head of Innovation programs of Schoolab
- 3:20 pm - 3:30 pm Organisational Development: Importance and challenges of Workforce transformation in CE transition - Sascha Mossner, COO of CL2B
- 3:30 pm - 3:40 pm Institution and academic: Vietnam circular economy development - Minh Le, Researcher of ICED
- 3:40 pm – 3:50 pm Circular Plastic system: Creating Circular System for plastic material - Le Anh, Sustainability Director of Duy Tan Plastic
- 3:50 pm - 4:00 pm Incubation and moving innovation: TIN Region moving to Circular Economy – Sing Suen Soon, Sing Suen Soon – Accelerator Project Manager of SecondMuse
- 4:00 pm - 4:10 pm Panel discussion 2: System change to CE & closing
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.