Are you able to make the business case for incorporating natural capital strategies into your existing management and reporting systems?
In this workshop you will:
- Learn about the natural capital approach to understand the true value of nature for your company’s success
- Understand how ecosystem services are increasingly attracting the attention of governmental decision-makers as well as providers of capital
- Identify and manage business risks and opportunities arising from ecosystem change
- Proactively develop strategies to manage business risks and opportunities arising natural capital and ecosystems
- Hear case studies and lessons from Australian and international companies on ways to measure, communicate and report on your impact and use of increasingly scarce natural resources.
As chief executives show growing concern about climate and natural resource scarcity risks, discussion on a resource revolution and resource efficient business models are focusing the attention to emerging opportunities. Global business opportunities in natural resources (including energy, forestry, agriculture and food, water and metals) could be a potential market in the range of US$2–6 trillion by 2050.
Lead by Cornis van der Lugt, a Geneva-based consultant with over twenty years’ experience in the environmental field at international level. He has worked with the United Nations and business in the field of corporate social responsibility, covering notably green marketing, greening supply chains, life cycle management, corporate climate strategy and reporting.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.