Carbon Trade China (www.chinacarbontrade.com.cn), organized by JFPS Group, is a high level summit pertaining to carbon emission trading and CDM project development in China.
As the most influential carbon trading summit in China, Carbon Trade China has been successfully held for 4 times since it was first successfully held in Shanghai in 2008 and attracted more than 1,600 senior representatives from governmental organizations, research institutes, CDM project developing companies, financial institutions, exchanges, carbon asset management companies, DOEs, carbon credit buyers, law firms and relative consulting firms.
The 5th Annual Carbon Trade China 2012 will be held on April 17-18 in Beijing,which will attract near 300 senior practitioners to attend. According to the recent developments in the global and domestic carbon market, this summit will discuss post 2012 carbon market,which will provide the attendees with a professional platform for learning and communication.
Who should attend:
- Regulators and governmental officials
- Policy Makers
- CDM Project owners from China and other developing countries (from the following industries: renewable energy (wind, solar, hydro and biomass), coal, steel, cement, chemistry, landfill, biofuel, green building, forestry, manufacturing, transport and others.)
- CDM Project developers
- Carbon credit buyers
- Investors from private and public sectors
- Banks and other financial institutions
- Legal advisors or lawyers
- Verification agencies
- Green corporations from multiple industries
- Consultants and advisory firms
- Energy-saving and emission-reducing technology and equipment suppliers
- Fund management companies
- Traders and brokers
- Exchange platforms
- Aid and sustainable development agencies