The 4th Annual National Stakeholder and Community Relations Officers’ Forum 2014
Rydges World Square, Sydney - 2 & 3 September 2014
View the online agenda here: http://bit.ly/1nJrtQW
Liquid Learning is delighted to present The 4th Annual National Stakeholder and Community Relations Officers’ Forum 2014 - The essential event for Stakeholder and Community Relations professionals to acquire and exchange knowledge as well as leading edge strategies to augment performance and capability.
- Engaging stakeholders and communities through the digital medium and innovative new channels
- Encouraging community participation, building trust and fostering lasting relationships
- Managing adverse community reactions and dealing with media scrutiny
- Linking effective stakeholder and community engagement with successful project outcomes
- Megan Lancaster - Director, Stakeholder Engagement - Murray-Darling Basin Authority
- David Hogan - General Manager, Corporate Affairs and Community Relations - Snowy Hydro Limited
- Kerry McGrath - Head, Community Programs - Australian Red Cross
- David Breen - Head, Corporate Affairs - ING Direct
- Tara Kennedy - Manager, Communication and Stakeholder Engagement - Leighton Boral Amey Joint Venture
- Clare Baker - Stakeholder Engagement Manager, Design - Lend Lease Building
- Michael Tarrega - Manager, Community Relations and Events - Sydney Trains
- Brendan Barrett - Principal - McAllister
- Simon J. Robinson - LBG Director - LBG Australia / New Zealand
- David Ross - Director - Phoenix Strategic Management
- Suzanna White - General Manager, Communication and Stakeholder Engagement - Roads and Maritime Services NSW
- Olga Ghiri - Manager, Stakeholder and Community Engagement - Transpacific Cleanaway
ABOUT THE EVENT
Stakeholder Engagement and Community Relations have changed in recent times as organisations are held to be more publicly accountable and socially responsible. Corporations, Government departments and Not-for-profit organisations alike are now required to be more transparent and efficient with their operations and agenda than ever before.
The 4th Annual National Stakeholder and Community Relations Officers’ Forum 2014 builds on the outstanding success of the previous events, providing even greater focus on the key issues and practical tools. This unique event provides a much needed point of convergence for leading Stakeholder Engagement and Community Relations leaders and professionals, sharing practical ‘how to’ tools and strategies to achieve success in Stakeholder and Community Relations management. Content is brought to life through practical and engaging case studies, interactive discussion and workshop sessions.
This forum is an optimal meeting place for Stakeholder and Community Relations professionals across diverse organisations including Government, corporate and Not-for-profit organisations.
Participants will exchange ideas and share their experience, exploring new and innovative ways to influence positive change in Stakeholder Engagement and Community Relations.
For more information contact Liquid Learning on:
P 02 8239 9700
F 02 8239 9777