Name: Modern Slavery & Human Rights in Supply Chain Conference
Date: 19-20 April 2018
Location: Central London
The purpose of the 3rd Modern Slavery & Human Rights in Supply Chain Conference is to equip businesses with actionable insights and a good understanding of how the issues of forced labour and human rights abuse can be eradicated from their supply chain.
The Conference will provide a sufficiently distinctive, collaborative and solution-packed two-day agenda. You are guaranteed focussed corporate learning at its best through practical case studies, interactive roundtable discussions and open Q&As;.
Led by the world’s top brands, you will hear from senior supply chain, compliance, and sustainability practitioners alongside leading policymakers, including;
- ENGIE, Chief Procurement Officer, John Farley
- Anglo American, Group Head of Government and International Relations, Froydis Cameron
- Centrica, Director Risk & Controls – Procurement, Siwan Kalatzi
- BBC Worldwide, Head of Ethics, Kevin O’Neill
- Philips, Director Supplier Sustainability, Marcel Jacobs
- M&S;, Corporate Head of Human Rights, Food Sustainability (Plan A) & Food Packaging, Louise Nicholls
- Foodbuy, Head of Corporate Responsibility, Duncan Gray
- Sotheby’s, Director, HR Business Partner & Head of CSR London, Kathryn Ward
Get a full overview of the conference with your event brochure here: https://front-group.co.uk/modernslavery/brochure/
Register your place today with your 10 per cent discount – enter “FG10” here: https://front-group.co.uk/modernslavery/registration/
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.