Name: Modern Slavery & Human Rights in Supply Chain Conference
Date: 19-20 April 2018
Location: Central London
The purpose of the 3rd Modern Slavery & Human Rights in Supply Chain Conference is to equip businesses with actionable insights and a good understanding of how the issues of forced labour and human rights abuse can be eradicated from their supply chain.
The Conference will provide a sufficiently distinctive, collaborative and solution-packed two-day agenda. You are guaranteed focussed corporate learning at its best through practical case studies, interactive roundtable discussions and open Q&As;.
Led by the world’s top brands, you will hear from senior supply chain, compliance, and sustainability practitioners alongside leading policymakers, including;
- ENGIE, Chief Procurement Officer, John Farley
- Anglo American, Group Head of Government and International Relations, Froydis Cameron
- Centrica, Director Risk & Controls – Procurement, Siwan Kalatzi
- BBC Worldwide, Head of Ethics, Kevin O’Neill
- Philips, Director Supplier Sustainability, Marcel Jacobs
- M&S;, Corporate Head of Human Rights, Food Sustainability (Plan A) & Food Packaging, Louise Nicholls
- Foodbuy, Head of Corporate Responsibility, Duncan Gray
- Sotheby’s, Director, HR Business Partner & Head of CSR London, Kathryn Ward
Get a full overview of the conference with your event brochure here: https://front-group.co.uk/modernslavery/brochure/
Register your place today with your 10 per cent discount – enter “FG10” here: https://front-group.co.uk/modernslavery/registration/