Global trade tensions, the Covid-19 pandemic and sustainability standards have indicated that the supply chain may face heightened uncertainty and challenges in the decade ahead. Despite greater global uncertainty in the future, what opportunities can manufacturers expect in Asia and how can they build supply chain resilience for a post-pandemic era?
This summit will discuss what to consider in a supply chain strategy fit for the uncertain future in Asia and how to enhance greater supply chain resilience in Asia against unexpected crises; build end-to-end visibility for the supply chain; to respond in real-time to internal and external issues; to increase supply chain velocity; to build smart factory, supply chain control tower and intelligence platforms to support real-time decisions for all ecosystem partners; to optimise logistics service by digital technology; to cultivate digital talents and accelerate digital supply chain transformation.
The summit will bring best practice cases of the resilient, agile and sustainable supply chain for decision-makers to redesign Asia’s supply chain strategies for the uncertain future.
September 7-8,2022 in Singapore
- 20 + Industry-leading enterprise intelligence sharing
- 100 + Participants
- On-site networking with industry leaders and leading-edge enterprises
- Best case studies of supply chain for resilience, agility and sustainability in Asia
- What to Consider in a Supply Chain Strategy Fit for the Uncertain Future for MNCs in Asia
- Diversify and Develop a Resilient Supply Chain in SEA
- Select and Apply Digital Systems Based on Business Demand
- How to Optimize Data Integration and Sorting Ability to Accurately Forecast Customer Demand
- Based on Data
- How to Respond in Real-time to Internal and External Issues
- How to Optimise Inventory to Reduce the Cost against Unexpected Crisis
- Integrating Smart Factory Capabilities to Optimise Manufacturing Performance in SEA
- RPA Technology Empowers Logistics Supply Chain Management Optimization
About ECV International
With a team of 100+ professionals specialised in events planning and execution, we held 60+ high-level online & in-person international summits around the world per year. The theme of the events involved in the fields of Vehicle, Energy, Manufacturing, Apparel & Textile, Footwear Industry, Digital Marketing, Carbon Neutral, Sustainability Development, Supply Chain, Finance, Digital Talent, Steel, Cyber Security and other traditional and emerging technology industries. We have served more than half of the Fortune 2000 companies and 6000+ executives and delegates from top-notch corporations take part in our events each year.
We have successfully organised a number of industry-influential events through in-depth industry insight, and well-managed customer relationships. Our mission is to provide professional services, connect and inform stakeholders about the latest industry trends and best practices, and build a high-value social platform for industry executives. Help enterprise decision-makers meet challenges, seize opportunities and achieve efficient development and create more value.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.