HELD UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Maktoum Bin Juma Al Maktoum the Summit bring together government officials from across the region with international waste industry leaders, the goal of the summit is to define a new model for a commercially viable, environmentally sustainable waste management industry in the Middle East - with a particular focus on energy from waste.
• Hear the latest policy initiatives from across the GCC region
• Understand the economics of waste management in the region
• Assess new technologies in recycling, composting and waste-to-energy
• Learn what investors need to make a project bankable
• Discover new commercial opportunities in 2013 and beyond
• Meet and do business with the leading waste players in the region
• Position your company at the forefront of the emerging waste industry in the Middle East