The Sustainability Strategy & Reporting Executive Training is designed to address the needs and expectations of demanding and experienced professionals. This training is a highly specialised two-day course which focuses on the strategy components and the core structures which enable participants to embed sustainability into their organisations strategically and effectively.
Participants will be able to integrate sustainability into corporate strategy; apply internationally recognised sustainability frameworks, avoid unnecessary sustainability complexities, and articulate and build the business case for sustainability. As part of this training course, professionals will develop a road map for their organisations.
An advanced training program for professionals focusing exclusively on strategy and reporting!
- Create a roadmap for strategy implementation
- Understand how to improve sustainability performance
- Practice on reporting sustainability performance and disclosing sustainability progress
- Develop effective sustainability strategies
- Ensure effective disclosure of materiality process, sustainability strategy, targets, goals and impacts
- Align sustainability and CSR with business strategy
At the end of our two-day Sustainability Strategy & Reporting Executive Training, participants will have achieved the skills and the knowledge to bring new value back to her/his organisation by:
- Maximising impacts on sustainability & CSR initiatives
- Improving sustainability performance against best practices
- Communicating sustainability outcomes to stakeholders to build brand value and increase competitiveness
- Sustainability risk and opportunity identification and assessment with bench marking activities
- Developing effective sustainability strategies and implementation of those strategies through effective road maps
- Disclosing effectively sustainability aspects following international standard
Key topics include
- Practical sustainability and CSR Concepts
- Stakeholder Management
- Sustainable Supply Chains
- Sustainability Assessment
- Sustainability Strategy
- Materiality Assessment
- Sustainability Reporting
- Sustainable Communications
- Post-course Assignment for Certification
Who should attend
We recommend this training to professionals who are, or seek to become, involved in reporting sustainability in adherence with international standards or to effectively embed sustainability into their organisations strategies.
An ideal candidate may:
- Have responsibilities in developing, monitoring and evaluating CSR/Sustainability activities
- Have direct involvement in CSR/Sustainability reporting
- Be moving into a position in which sustainability is a consideration
- Play a role in the shift of an organization to a more sustainable vision
- Have duties involving strategic development which could benefit from a sustainable approach
Functions: CSR/Sustainability, Governance and Risk Management, Human Resources, Marketing/Communications/PR, Supply Chain/Logistics, Health and Safety, Environment, Quality, Operations, Corporate Philanthropy/Foundations
We firmly believe that a friendly, supportive, and engaging learning environment is key to building long-lasting knowledge and maximizing retention. To support this belief, we built this course around a dynamic mixture of lectures, practical exercises, best practice case studies and group discussions. Our method builds not only knowledge, but a confidence in discussing and applying CSR/Sustainability topics and the platform for exchanging ideas and building valuable connections. Each course closes with a post-course assignment to evaluate the level of knowledge gained through this course and upon passing results in the earning of an ILM endorsed certificate.
Global ILM & CPD Recognition
ILM is the UK’s leading provider of leadership, management and coaching qualifications and a world renowned professional membership body representing over 25,000 managers and leaders.
The CPD Standards Office raises training standards by accrediting high-quality Continuing Professional Development (CPD) provision.
Following your successful post-course assignment submission you will receive the “Sustainability Strategy & Reporting Executive Training” Certificate which is endorsed by ILM, and your CPD Certificate verifying 13.3 CPD hours, confirming your achievement.
Additional guidance is provided for the successful completion of your post-course assignment.
Professional experience is required
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.