There is hardly a process around the world that does not make use of computer-based systems, to increase / improve on productivity, and SCADA systems would probably feature at the forefront of most of these.
The 3 day workshop looks at taking things to the next level, and getting the most out of your existing system, by implementing additional features that are available to you. This course has been designed to focus on maintenance and operational personnel, and has been put together, to be as practical as possible.
Training Objectives - delegates will gain an appreciation of the following:
- A refresher on aspects common to all SCADA systems
- Understanding advanced SCADA and, where applicable, using: Batching | Scripting | Statistical analysis | Recipes | Multicolour behaviour | Data logging | Data retrieval and exportation | Alarm priorities| Notifying agents | Multimedia | Communication with SQL and CSVs
- Project planning
- Software management
- System engineering
- Scheduling agents
Meet Our Trainer:
DR. RODNEY JACOBS
- Installation, Calibration and Maintenance of Electronic Equipment
- Practical SCADA and Telemetry
- PLCs and SCADA Systems
- Analytical Instrumentation
- Advanced Process Control
- Practical PLCs for Automation
- Practical Data Communications
- Troubleshooting of Data Acquisition and SCADA Systems
Who should attend:
Instrumentation / Electrical staff who are responsible for companies that utilise SCADA systems, in the power and utilities industries. The workshop is also suitable for engineering disciplines that have familiarity with the SCADA systems, but wish to step this up to a higher level.
INDUSTRY : Water Treatment Industry | Energy Resources | Power and Utility | Cement Manufacturing Companies | Construction | Operations and Maintenance Contractors for Energy | Water Desalination