This course will allow students to understand the mechanics of effective stakeholder engagement and its relation to positive business tactics. Through a hands-on approach, this instructor-led course is suited to present and future CSR professionals involved in creating business partnerships and relationships.
- Strategic Sustainability and CSR Concepts
- Stakeholder list management, reorganization, and prioritization
- Sustainability and implementation of CSR programs
- Sustainability reporting and analysis of Stakeholder engagement levels
- Sustainable communications throughout your organization
- Lasting network with similar individuals in industry and resolve shared challenges
- Perform successful initiatives involved in stakeholder engagement
- Bring together partners’ goals and objectives with sustainability strategies
- Improve Sustainability reporting and performance
- Complete stakeholder framework including strategy, engagement, prioritization, and mapping
- Expand policies to achieve effective stakeholder support
- Recognize and administer safeguards against Stakeholder risks and opportunities
- Gain advantages from growth opportunities
- Identify and reduce Stakeholder risk
- Sustainable stakeholder engagement evaluation and preparation
- Best practices to maximize the influence of stakeholder programs
- Charting an actionable strategy according to main stakeholder lists and the channels of engagement
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) stakeholder management outcome disclosures
Who Should Enroll:
Professionals in private companies, public sectors, NGOs, international organizations and governments who are or would like to be involved in CSR. Professionals, managers, and executives whose actions have a direct effect on stakeholder positions may also be ideal for taking this course. Many student functions include Governance and Risk Management, Human Resources, Marketing/Communications/PR, Supply Chain/Logistics, Health and Safety/Environment, among others.
Duration: 9am – 3pm (One Day Course)
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.