Two-day course – part of SROI accreditation process*.
VERY LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE
CSR Asia is partnering with international experts Social Ventures Australia (SVA) Consulting – to run a two-day training course on SROI for the first time in Asia.
Social Return on Investment (SROI) is an internationally recognised approach for valuing social, economic and environmental outcomes. SROI can help business identify risks and opportunities and provide a framework for assessing whether the business should actively manage them. For businesses that are selling to customers that have social or environmental goals, SROI can help business identify how it can contribute to those goals. It will throw up potential improvements to services, information systems and the way you govern you businesses. All in order to increase the social value or impact of your work.
This two-day SROI training course will be delivered by international experts SVA Consulting - a leading provider of SROI analyses to businesses, social enterprises, corporate foundations, governments and not-for-profits.
Topics covered in the course:
- Introduction to the SROI principles – what they are and why they are so important
- Overview of the SROI process – how to understand, measure and value your impact
- Implications for your organisation – how does SROI relate to other tools (e.g. IRIS, GIIRS, social accounting)
- Calculation of an SROI ratio showing the contribution your organisation or program is making in the social sector, relative to the investment made to generate the impact
- Real life applications and case studies from around Asia will be used to show how your organisation can use SROI to increase your impact
* To learn more about the SROI accreditation process you can visit the SROI Network
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.